ETP - Employment Training Panel
Employment Training Panel (ETP)
ETP is a California state agency designed to fund training to meet the needs of employers for skilled workers and the need of workers for good, long-term jobs. The program is provided to California employers for their employees and funds up to 100% of the cost of all training.
Studio Arts is Hollywood's top ETP provider for film, TV, game and other entertainment production and support companies. Why? Because, unlike other providers, Studio Arts offers high quality training at absolutely NO cost to participating companies. There is no "co-pay," no added fees. And Studio Arts will NEVER bill a company if a trainee loses their job or otherwise fails to complete the training. Too good to be true? Studio Arts will back it up in writing.
If your company is interested in participating in having its employees do up to 240 hours of cost-free ETP training, feel free to call 323.227.8776, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR COMPANIES AND TRAINEES
- Companies must be California-based and have a valid CEAN number (call for details.)
- Trainees must be full-time (minimum 35 hours per week) for a California employer.
- Trainees must be a W-2 employee and earn the equivalent of $16.00 per hour (call for details.)
- Trainees must commit to a minimum of 24 hours (and can do up to 240 hours) of training.
Want to sign up? Check to see if you work for one of the many companies and productions participating in ETP training at Studio Arts. Here's a partial list:
Adelaide Productions, Alterian Ghost, Bento Box, Blue Collar Productions, Cartoon Network Studios, CBS, CBS Digital, "CSI," Concept Design Productions, Create Advertising, Film Roman/Starz, Fox Digital, Fox Television, Fox Television Animation, Independent Studio Services, "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia," Luminys, MGA Entertainment, Mocean Ent., "Modern Family," NBC/Universal, "NCIS," Neversoft, Neversoft, New Deal Studios, New Wave Entertainment, "Parenthood," Pixwel, Renegade Animation, Rhythm & Hues, Shadow Animation, Sideshow Inc., "Sons of Anarchy," Sony Pictures, Spectral Motion, Spin Master, Standard Vision, Starburns Animation, Stargate Studios, "The Office," ToyBox, W!ldbrain
- If your company is listed above, click here: Employee Form (PDF)
- Don't see your company? Contact us for a complete list. If your company does NOT participate but is interested in ETP, call 323.227.8776 or email email@example.com for assistance.
If you or your company would like to initiate ETP training with Studio Arts, click here: Company Form (DOC)